lays down norms for every nook and belongings which we have and
likewise it tells us which can be the ideal position for wall paintings
and family pictures. We all have habit of placing pictures of late
ancestor on walls or in worship room but such things are strictly prohibited according to Vastu principles. Vastu don’t allow hanging specific pictures and late ancestor’s images in any direction especially in worship room.
There are some decided directions
in which we can place our family photographs and our pictures so that
they have good impression on viewers. Pictures have direct affect on our mind and if they are incorporated in incorrect direction or place then they can have anti-Vastu affect. Vastu tells exact position of family and ancestor’s pictures:
- Pictures depicting war, evil, grief and loneliness should not be hanged on walls.
- Pictures depicting anger create disturbance and mood of discontentment should not be incorporated on walls.
- Abstract painting and pictures with no evident & meaning create confusion and stress in mind of inmates and such pictures should be avoided.
- Do not place images of late grand ancestors on North-east wall or in worship room. Ideally late ancestor images should be placed on Southern wall.
- Water element pictures can be located on Northern walls while fire element images should be positioned only on Southern wall.
- Family photographs are best to be placed on South-west wall so as to strengthen the bonds of relationships. But never place family pictures on Eastern or Northern wall.
- To harmonize the ambience of home, hang beautiful pictures of birds in pair while avoid displeasing images of birds or wild animals.